Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Dreamy Dead Sea


I'm tired of being white. I'm tired of being human, too. I'd rather be a shiny, gray-faced sea monster.

The journey to the Dead Sea is mindblowing. Jordan is a sight for sore eyes. Mountains and valleys, desert, towns, castles - the Kings Highway is magical. And then the sea emerges. The horizon is dreamy. The dead calm water blends into the sky.

The sun is setting, and I rush to the beach. I dip my body in the water and return to the shore. I stick my hand inside a big pot and grab a handful of mud. I begin to spread the dark, thick substance on my body, like jelly on a piece of toast. Little by little I disappear.

P1100230

I return to the water as a gray alien. I touch my tongue with a finger tip, and it burns a hole inside my mouth. The hot, mad salt doesn't let me go far. A few steps from the shore, and I'm on the surface belly up. I float like a piece of cardboard. My gray skin has melted into the Dead Sea. My body is gone. Only a face remains.

P1100282

A man in a turquoise T-shirt appears and tells me to return to the shore. But...I want to stay...but...but...The turquoise man doesn't understand that monsters belong in the sea. The sun is down and the fun is over - for now. Come morning, I'll return.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such beautiful info , i think u will also share such type of info , i am very happy to that your way of consideration is very much good , i liked it , can u share again such type of info ...Katrina sweets is one of the best source for buy sweets and cakes in all over the world. wedding cake Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dead sea is unique place for rest, that's why I 'm dreaming to take my girlfriend there
    I met check this site out

    ReplyDelete
  3. pg slot99 เกมสล็อต ค่าย พีจี ถือเป็นค่าย เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ มาแรงตลอดหลายปี ที่ผ่านมา เปิดตัวใหม่ มาใน รูปแบบเกมสล็อต 3D มีเกมสล็อต น่าสนุกตื่นเต้น ที่นักเดิมพัน ในการเข้าเล่น

    ReplyDelete
  4. เว็บไซต์ สล็อต ค่ายเว็บดังพร้อมสร้างความตื่นเต้นในทุกๆครั้งที่สปินยิ่งกว่าถูกรางวัล pg slot- th.com ปรับปรุงให้เกมมีความเที่ยงธรรม แก่คนที่เข้ามาสปินทำให้เข้ารางวัลได้ง่ายๆ

    ReplyDelete
  5. pg slot.co ค่ายน้องใหม่ พีจีสล็อต ส่งตรงจากแดนผู้ดีอังกฤษ พร้อมให้บริการแก่ผู้เล่นและนักพนันชาวไทยทุกคนแล้ว พบกับเกมสล็อตออนไลน์รูปแบบใหม่เล่นได้ผ่าน เว็บไซต์เกมสล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  6. ทดลอง เล่น บาคาร่า ทำให้การเล่น เกมส์ออนไลน์ ของท่านง่ายและจากนั้นก็สบายมากขึ้น ไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลาเดินทาง pgslot-th.com ได้คัดสรรเกมที่น่าสนใจและ ได้เงินจริง มาให้ท่านแล้ว

    ReplyDelete
  7. Riches 909 เข้าสู่ระบบ พร้อมที่จะเดินทางสู่ความรุ่งเรืองและความสำเร็จหรือยัง? PG SLOT ค้นพบความลับของ และสามารถเปิดโอกาสในการเปลี่ยนชีวิตไปสู่ขั้นตอนใหม่!ส่วนใหญ่คนจะต้องการที่จะเป็นเช่นนั้น

    ReplyDelete